Department of Orthopedics
The Department of Orthopedics at the Oil Clinic in Tripoli provides its subscribers with surgical and treatment services distributed in two (2) clinics in the morning and evening periods, in addition to 8 surgical beds.
The department also treats cases of emergency injuries 24 hours a day, which are received at the emergency department. The department employs 3 consultants in addition to 3 cooperating specialists.
The services provided by the department include:
- Orthopedic clinic (examination, revision treatment) daily in the morning and evening periods.
- Ultrasound and orthopedics clinic for children and newborns, at a rate of one day per week
- Surgery (implantation of knee and hip artificial joints, fracture return and fixation, orthopedic operations, pelvic fractures and large joints, and congenital anomalies repair operations
- Treatment of osteoarthritis and joints
- Treatment of spine diseases.
This is in addition to coordination And full cooperation with the physiotherapy department to complete and follow up on treating patients after performing surgical procedures and appropriate treatments as appropriate.